Bartons is on the lookout for a talented and enthusiastic Business Manager to join our awesome team! Do you want to be the BM of a high-volume Chair?
Bartons is not your average automotive dealership. We believe in working hard and playing even harder!
Join one of the most recognisable brands in Brisbane’s beachside suburbs, with more than 75 years serving the Wynnum and Capalaba communities, and be part of the success of this automotive icon.
Bartons is a privately owned family business that is large enough to grow and expand where the Dealer Principal still knows you by your first name.
Representing 7 brands, including Hyundai, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, GWM, LDV and Chery, we pride ourselves on exceeding our customer's expectations.
As the Business Manager, your responsibilities will include;
- Proactively offering vehicle financing and insurance to customers.
- Processing financing and leasing deals accurately.
- Securing approvals through financial sources.
- Complying with federal, state, and local regulations that affect the new and used vehicle and finance departments.
- Creating and maintaining a program with the sales department that will ensure all new sales are referred to the F&I department.
- Providing the sales team with information on finance and lease programs and the benefits of the dealership’s financing programs.
- Comprehensive knowledge of finance and insurance accompanied by superior selling skills.
- Understanding on the automotive industry (preferable).
- Charm and communication skills to impress anyone.
- Detail-oriented and organised.
- High standards of professionalism, honesty, and integrity.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive salary with sweet incentives.
- Continuous professional development because we’re always upping our game.
- Amazing employee benefits: social club events galore, discounted private health care, discounted gym memberships, a barber & hairdresser on site, employee vehicle programs an Employee Assistance Program and more!
Bartons is an equal opportunity employer, and encourages women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and people of culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.